Friday, December 16, 2011

Since putting a new security (kaspersky) i can't get the word game that was free on yahoo??it is text twist is?

a little more detailed ??i want to play text twist for free on yahoo and can't now since downloading a new security (kaspersky) on my pc that is about as detailed as u can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||I've found that the majority of free games out there include adware of some kind - from personal experience, most of the security software I have now - and have had in the past - are not too fond of any GameHouse games (including Text Twist). I don't know about Yahoo! Games, but judging by their current - sneaky to say the least - advertisement policies, I wouldn't hesitate in saying that that is where the problem lies.|||It sounds like your security is very sensitive. Try toning down the sensitivity. If you turn it down you need to turn it back up or you will be writing on Yahoo answers again about removing a nasty virus. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment