Monday, December 19, 2011

Why can't I play Text Twist?

My fiance upgraded the Internet...I can play some games, but when I go to Text Twist it has the little red "X" in the upper lefthand corner of the game screen...on both of our computers. I can't seem to figure out why, any suggestions?|||Make sure that Active X is enabled in your security settings. If using XP, go to Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Advanced %26gt; Security...then make sure the box is checked to allow active content to run.|||I had the same problem and my brother Ben solved this one for me. I know this comment is 2 years late, but in case someone else has the same problem, just download java at java.com. After it's been installed, close all your browser windows. Reopen your browser window to go to Text Twist. Enjoy!

Report Abuse

1 comment:

  1. hi when I click on to play Text Twist it wont let me play it all that comes up is a blank screen

    ReplyDelete