Saturday, December 24, 2011

How many text messages does the Verizon Wireless "Twist" hold?

I'm thinking about getting it and I want to know how many messages it will hold.|||Most verizion wireless phones hold 300 text messages. My enV2 hold 315 text messgages and wont let me recive my other txt messages untill i empty out my inbox when I get more than 315 txt messages. I hoped this helped you!!





I am trying to become one of the top contributors in the cell phones%26amp;plans section on yahoo answers and need to be chosen for best answer alot. If you please can, choose me as best answer and tell me if you know other people with questions in this section so I can answer them too and help them . You don't have to choose me as best answer, I am just happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment