Monday, December 19, 2011

Yahoo Text Twist. Has anyone scored more than 76,910?

This is just the normal Text Twist not the 'Super'|||yes, I have but that's a good score keep up the good work|||My high score is 1,306,540...and that is no lie!!!!!

Report Abuse


|||My score is over 89,000 but the problem is my score has not changed in a long, long time, even though I log in and even though I have gotten all the answers.

Report Abuse


|||Yes, I have scored 240,000 +, I do word jumble every day, but your score is phenomenal. it's is a great game. try to get your brain to make a circle of the letters. that helps, but practice also helps. good luck.

Report Abuse


|||What?|||yea i have , why do u ask|||Yes.|||what sorry don't get you if you click on the leader board it Will tell you who has the high score or put your courser on there picture it will give you there level and score|||of course i did :D:D:D:D genius me:D:D 121392 hm...i don't know if it was super or normal...but it was a long time ago

No comments:

Post a Comment