Saturday, December 10, 2011

I am running windows seven home premium, and it want run my game super text twist. how could i fix this?

question is this why want my new windows home premium , run my game super text twist, someone help me please, is there anyway i can fix this so it wil run my favorite game super text twist...|||If the game is an older xp version then the only solution maybe Windows 7 Ultimate. Windows 7 Ultimate has a compatibility feature that will solve most, not all, compatibility issues but it not available in the Home Edition.|||It would help to clarify exactly which version you're running.





It looks like the most popular versions could require you install Shockwave (from adobe.com) and perhaps Java (from java.com). And those wouldn't have gotten installed along with your OS.|||What did you say? Helps themselves?? Are you altogether deranged? Who helps themselves nowadays??

No comments:

Post a Comment